Canterbury Travel (London Ltd) may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our site going forward.
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages on social networks
• Make improvements to our website by seeing how users navigate around it
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
These are session cookies. Session Cookies are only stored temporarily and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
Anonymous visitor statistics
We use Google Analytics to measure how our site is used by visitors and to generate reports for our own use. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about you.
If you want to, you can usually stop your browser accepting cookies from all sites, or stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites, this will probably limit the functionality of not only our site but many others too.
You can find the tools to manage cookies in the ‘preferences’ or ‘tools’ menu of your browser, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org
We're extremely busy right now. Don't miss out on our incredible Lapland Holidays. Beat the queues by calling our Priority Booking Line
0800 270 0150
Make An Enquiry
Our Lapland Holidays depart from a number of airports in the UK, and from Dublin airport in Ireland.